Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I want to write some more about myself, but describing myself is one of the things I find most difficult. My friend suggested to publish the following questions and answers as a way of introducing myself (he wrote them of course).

Name: Aisha
Age: 24
Occupation: still looking for a job.
Hobbies: Sex, going out with friends, dancing, party's, reading
Relationship status: single and enjoying it

Favourite sex position: Doggy style
Your best feature: My sick mind (and my ass)
Does size matter: Sometimes, but technique is more important
Do you masturbate: Alot, in fact most days in which I dont have sex
Have you ever had a one night stand: Too many
How many sexual partners have you had: I honestly dont know, at least 40
Would you have sex with another woman: Have done several times and will again
Men or women: Men definitely, you cant beat a good cock
Have you ever had group sex: A few times but I want much more
Bushy or smooth: smooth
Spit or swallow: swallow
Have you ever tried anal: Yes

6 comments:

heesidhiguhandi said...

a hundred bucks says you're a guy with way too much free time.

Anonymous said...

wtf is this!
if you included this why dont you include your pic also?

Anonymous said...

Why, so you can masturbate to it?

Anonymous said...

hi slut

Anonymous said...

give me ur number il give u money ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, that was actually cool..
Pleasure to meet you Aisha, the name's Carlos by the way.
Not a perv ;-; Just 17 years old here xd but..
That's all quite interesting.. And I found really cool how you express yourself, plus I can see you love sex. x'D
Agh, I hate not being able to talk to you or something, you seem cool .-. I would like to know more about you, a simple chat..

I can't believe I found this by searching "Maldives sluts" im google, i just wanted a good video to wack off, hahah. x'D

Post a Comment