Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hiya all


This is the first blog which I ever had so it will take me a little time to get used to it. I have a friend who said they will help me out with it so hopefully there will be many changes over the coming weeks.

As for my name and this blog name, Maldives Slut - I guess some people with closed minds would label me as one. Not because I really am one, I am not sure that I am, but rather because many in this society try to repress our sexuality and label it as wrong. So I choose this name to be provocative and to say to such people : Fuck you.

Sorry for the language. I guess the blog will be mostly personal thoughts and issues but who knows. One thing I have learned is that when we begin something new we usually end up going somewhere we never intended to go. Maybe that will be the case here too.

If anyone has any questions then please ask and I will answer them all.

Love
Maldives Slut
XXXXXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your tone of voice is very masculine.

Anonymous said...

How about writing about your sexual episodes. We all hear about Maldivians having casual sex and even claims of one night stands or lesbian sex. But how does that happen? Who is it with? Where do you meet and how does it proceed? Where do you go to have sex? Be as graphic as possible. Then us guys can have something to cheer about. :)

Anonymous said...

Upload your nude photos
im a kid and i wanna see ur tits, if u have gud ones

Unknown said...

you still there?

Unknown said...

Wow.. Nice.
Now I understand your name, that's cool..
Well, I want to know more about you! Agh, fuck, I hate when I wanna meet somebody somebody but I can't. xd reminds me of my crush to a TV star, lol.

Well, whatever.. It was nice reading your blogs darling..
Hahah, I wanted to jerk off and I ended up reading blogs. x'D
Nights darling n_n It's 5:40 in the morning here, and I have to finish some songs tomorrow so I gotta sleep, hope you some day write more, or at least see my messages, for you to know you have someone you just inspired for a lil' work.~

Love.~

Post a Comment